- 注册时间
- 2009-10-30
- 最后登录
- 1970-1-1
- 在线时间
- 小时
|
谁!谁修改了我们提交的线索!!!
我翻了半天的聊天记录终于找到了本来的线索!!!
谁修改了我们华丽的线索还有死人!!!
怒!!!!
Stood out in the rain. 孤立在街角冷雨中
Let it soak me down, 任凭雨水把我打湿
Before I called you: 我还来不及呼唤你
I called you. 唤你的名字
You did not see me there, 你没有看见我站在那里
Hidden by the dark, 躲藏在黑暗之中
Beneath your window, 在你的窗下
But I saw you. 可我看到你
When putting on a face for the mirror on the wall.
当墙上的镜子里浮现熟悉的面孔
Dreaming that the looking glass is you.
我开始幻想镜子里是你的容貌
Catching my fondest gazes;
你深深凝望我,眼神让我心醉
Living through my fickle phases.
在我如梦幻般不真实的爱情里
I love you. 我爱你
Spend my time on 'phones, 痴痴地握着听筒
Tryin' just to talk, 努力想告诉你
But you didn't answer: 可是你没有听
You let it ring. 只是任凭铃声空响
Spend my nights alone, 空自消磨整夜
Catching fallin' stars, 捕捉坠落的流星
To give to you, love. 好把我的爱都给你
They're just for you. 都只为你
Stars fall every time a lover has to face the truth.
每每痴心之人不得不直面现实之时,流星陨落
And far too many stars have fell on me.
落在我身上的流星落已经太多了
And as they trail the skies, 彗尾割裂天际
And burn their paths upon my eyes, 我眼中落满了它们错综驳杂的痕迹
I cry. 我落泪
And it's getting easier, each day, to weep about you.
当白昼来临,我更易为你而落泪
Harder, every night, to sleep without you.
当黑夜回溯,没有你的夜晚,我无法入睡
How many years must I be,
Driven by this dream of love with you?
我还要困在与你相恋的梦中多久才是尽头? |
|